Monday, March 31, 2008

Footie Guy

One week ago I had a serious conversation with a friend... about footie pajamas. No seriously. What can you say about the footie? Yes they are warm, they come in that great jersey material, and you can build up static electricity. But on the other hand, at two o'clock in the morning you're sweating like a stuck pig and you usually can't work your way out of them, and you're lucky if you've got one with a flap.

So imagine my surprise when I turned on the television tonight and caught an episode of the Family Guy where Peter goes to a bargain store and sees a pair of red footie pajamas with a butt flap and can't resist buying them.. Who knew one of my most favorite things was featured in an episode of one of my favorite TV shows?

Simonita Says, "Now I don't feel so weird about loving the pair of footie pj's my mom got for me one Christmas....when i was in college."

No comments: